Address

Phone

Website

Email

Plas Gwyn Guest House, Beddgelert, Gwynedd LL55 4UY

01766 890215

Click here for website

Click here to contact


History

Plas Gwyn was built in about the year 1810 as part of the Perthi estate and could well have been built originally as a merchants house. However, with the advent of tourism, it became linked to providing accommodation for the visitors to Snowdonia – a purpose for which it has been used ever since. The house is built of huge blocks of red granite – typical of the village – and has the airy, high ceilinged and very gracious rooms of that period. Original sash windows and Tyrolean style barge boards give the house its character.

Save

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmailFacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail