1873: Beddgelert School Board – Nantmor School

posted in: Nantmor | 0

The Nantmor School, which has recently been built by the Beddgelert School Board, was opened on the 5th inst., under the mastership of Mr. W. Harrison, formerly pupil teacher in the Festiniog Village School, but last engaged as assistant master in the Manod Board School, Festiniog. This makes the third school under the board’s charge.

Llandudno Register and Herald, 16 August 1873

FacebooktwitterpinterestmailFacebooktwitterpinterestmail